Single Work at Home Mom

Life as a single work at home mom

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

What do you want to be when you grow up?

The alarm sounded this morning and Andrew rolled over, sleepy-eyed, and said, "Mom, is it time to get up?" I hit the snooze bar and told him it wasn't quite time we had a few minutes. Those first few moments can be some of the best snuggling time, and I wasn't going to waste it.

We snuggled a few minutes and then he says, "Mom, do you know what I want to be when I grow up?"

"What do you want to be when you grow up sweetie?"

He says, "I want to be a big blue dog." *LOL*

I asked him what his name would be and he said, "Bingo...you know like in that song from my video."

Later as we were getting dressed and ready for the day I called him Bingo. He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Mom, I'm not grown up yet. I am not Bingo."

:)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home