Single Work at Home Mom

Life as a single work at home mom

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

7 Things You May Not Know About Me

I just read that I was tagged by Tammy Munson over at New Media VA for a meme. I've never been tagged before and am all choked up that Tammy thought of me. (Of course that might be the combo of Dayquil and Excedrin and the fact that I'm due for another dose of decongestant that is choking me up.)

Anyway...here goes:

1 - I've never been married.
2 - I'm a computer geek.
3 - I've lived in California, Washington, Utah, Georgia and back to Utah.
4 - I'm a very emotional person and cry a lot.
5 - My computer is usually organized to the point of being OCD...my house, not so much.
6 - I have fibromyalgia.
7 - I have a ferret.

Man, that was hard. I swear my mind went totally blank. Ok, so I guess I'm supposed to tag a few people. Tammy tagged three, so I shall also since I really don't know how this is supposed to work. LOL

I'm tagging:
Stefani Partin
Alyssa Advant
Dianne Fratscher

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 5:44 AM , Blogger Tammy Munson said...

    Shannon - you are so funny!! Of course I thought of you my twitter/networking buddy! : )

    I used to own 2 ferrets untl our dog tried to eat them. He was a puppy and thought they were rats.

     
  • At 7:59 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

    Ha! I think I would have gotten rid of the puppy instead. :D

     
  • At 8:36 AM , Blogger Tammy Munson said...

    LOL Well we gave them to a freind who was single and enjoyed them. The last straw for us was when they ate a hole through the tubing to my brand new carpet cleaner. :)

     
  • At 6:50 PM , Blogger Tishia said...

    I had a friend that had a ferret as a pet and it was the most annoying thing every! It was always eating and chewing through/on something it wasn't supposed to! LOL. And it was mean. No thank you! But then on the flip side of it I've heard of others having them and just absolutely loving it.

    What made you decide to get a ferret in the first place?

     
  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

    Tammy - Yeah they can be mischievous, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. This is my 4th one. I actually got her and her sister from a lady who's husband went out and got a dog who wanted to eat them. Her sister died last year. That's the biggest problem with owning them for me is that they don't live as long as a cat or dog, plus they are so sensitive to med probs.

    Tishia - I love them! But I've met several people who think they are annoying. What I find funny is that they know if you don't like them and they will bug you all the more. it's like they get a kick out of tormenting you. My mom had a friend that had one when I was growing up. I fell in love with them. I would love to own some type of ferret rescue some day. Hundreds of them just running around their own room. LOL I'm nuts, huh?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home