Single Work at Home Mom

Life as a single work at home mom

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Significance of Dog Hair and Trash Cans and a little Potty Talk

I received an email forward this morning entitled Potty Talk. I read the article and laughed out load through the whole thing. When I enjoy an email forward that much, I usually Google it so I can find out if the author has written anything else and hopefully even find their blog.

Well, in this case, her name is Shannon Popkin. I did not find a blog, but I did find that she does some writing for Focus on the Family and MOMSense.

The Significance of Dog Hair and Trash Cans is not only humorous, but a reminder that sometimes "just being a Mom" is enough.

Potty Talk is downright hilarious and a reminder to be careful when you take children in the restroom with you in public places. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home