Single Work at Home Mom

Life as a single work at home mom

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Karaoke Theme Song is...

I'm not so sure about the description, but I had to laugh at which song the quiz chose for me because this song is one of Andrew's favorites ever since he heard it on Charlie's Angels.





"Baby Got Back"



You're a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.

In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!



Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.

You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.



You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"



Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM , Blogger Tina Mickelson said...

    ohhh I love it. I posted it on my blog too. Yours is so much more... you. Mine is definately my personality, give me a stiff drink or 3 and I'll sing for you. LOL. I love your blog. I will check up on you often.

     
  • At 8:00 PM , Blogger Tishia said...

    Baby Got Back - LOL. That song is so old, I actually forgot about it until just now.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home