Single Work at Home Mom

Life as a single work at home mom

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

When I Struggle With Doubt

Somebody posted this excerpt on one of my Yahoo groups today. I hope it's ok to reprint it. I needed to hear it today. :)


Book of Prayers by Stormie Omartian

Lord, give me direction to know how to pray in every situation and for every concern. Make me bold to ask. Enable me to ask according to Your will. Give me faith to believe that impossible things can happen when I pray. Forgive me when I have any doubt about Your ability to answer. I confess all doubt in me as sin and ask You to cleanse me of it. Replace doubt with strong faith that all things are possible because I trust in You.

If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. Mark 9:23


Have a blessed Wednesday!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I needed that today too. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 12:07 PM , Blogger Tishia said...

    Thanks for sharing. I needed to hear that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home