Single Work at Home Mom

Life as a single work at home mom

Friday, July 13, 2007

Health Tip: When Your Child Is Stressed

A very short and sweet article, but I loved the suggestions. Andrew gets stressed very easily and I have a hard time figuring out how to help him. All I can think of is, "If it's this hard for him to deal with life at the age of 6, how is he going to handle it at 16?"

Health Tip: When Your Child Is Stressed

Read the article, and let me know your thoughts!

Blessings,
Shannon

1 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM , Blogger Tishia said...

    The ideas that were suggested to help relieve your child's stress were great but getting my son to do any of those would probably only frustrate him even more.

    sometimes when he gets frustrated/stressed it's better to just let him be for a bit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home