Single Work at Home Mom

Life as a single work at home mom

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Win a Dyson Pink Vacuum

I came across this post last night over at Domestic Diva's Blog, Win a Dyson “Pink” Vacuum in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Well, I have to enter because I could certainly use a vacuum cleaner! I had a decent one, but my sister's puppy chewed the cord. I bought one for $10 at the thrift store, but it sucks! (Or doesn't suck as the case may be.) The hose works pretty good, but it's not so easy to vacuum a whole apartment, even a small one, with just the hose. Especially with a bad back. :)

Check out the Domestic Diva's post over at Win a Dyson “Pink” Vaccuum in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month to enter to win!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

    Ugh! This contest ended last night. I should have read more carefully and posted this last night instead of waiting until today "because I was tired." LOL

     
  • At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh I entered today as well... I didn't know it ended last night darn :(

     
  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

    I would try to win but I have no carpet in my house!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home